From scoring an Oscar nomination in the original best original song category to winning the Golden Globe Award, RRR has made every Indian cinema lover proud. The movie has broken many box office records in India. The film was also released in Japan, three months back, and the movie team, including Rajamouli, NTR, and Ram Charan, took part in the promotions.
Already the action entertainer now holds the record for the highest-grossing Indian film in this country. The latest news is that the film completed glorious 100 days in Japan and did the unthinkable. While movies are hardly running for two weeks in India, RRR stunned everyone by completing sensational 100 days in 42 direct centers and 114 centers with shifts in a foreign nation.
This is the first Indian film to reach this feat, and Rajamouli thanked the Japanese audience for all the love. He wrote that at a time when filmmakers are looking at numbers, leaving out the number of days a film ran, Japanese fans are making their team relive fond old memories.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru & Charan congratulate Brahmanandam on his phenomenal performance in Rangamarthanda
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food