Alia Bhatt was supposed to join the shoot of RRR this month in Hyderabad, but things were changed at the last minute or so and her shoot was postponed to December.
This has happened as Rajamouli wanted to shoot the combination scenes of Charan and NTR first. The shoot is on as of now and the update is that a high octane fight scene is on as of now in RFC.
Both NTR and Charan are going all out in this fight sequence which is going to be the highlight of the film. This scene is against the British soldiers and will come in at a crucial part of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures