Recently, we reported that Maestro Ilayaraja had left for London to record the background score for ‘Rudramadevi’. The film’s re-recording sessions are taking place at the London’s famous Angel Studios. Incidentally, the 1997 Hollywood blockbuster ‘Titanic’ too had its background score recorded in the same studio.
For the background score, Ilayaraja has teamed up with finest musicians from across Europe and India. The Maestro had also recorded the background score for Nani’s ‘Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu’ at the same studio. Rudramadevi’s audio was launched couple of weeks ago to a thumping response and the film is gearing up for a grand worldwide release in
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual