“My first Telugu film, Showtime, didn’t release yet, and my recent film Aakatayi didn’t quite work well at the box-office. However, I learnt a lot from both the films and they prepared me to be more confident when I joined the sets of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. I am pretty emotional and overwhelmed right now because this is going to be my calling card in Telugu cinema,” Rukshar said in a recent interview.
The actress also praised Nani for being a huge inspiration saying, “He is quite knowledgable and passionate about filmmaking. I look up to him because he worked really hard to be where he is.”
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?