“My first Telugu film, Showtime, didn’t release yet, and my recent film Aakatayi didn’t quite work well at the box-office. However, I learnt a lot from both the films and they prepared me to be more confident when I joined the sets of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. I am pretty emotional and overwhelmed right now because this is going to be my calling card in Telugu cinema,” Rukshar said in a recent interview.
The actress also praised Nani for being a huge inspiration saying, “He is quite knowledgable and passionate about filmmaking. I look up to him because he worked really hard to be where he is.”
Articles that might interest you:
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage