“My first Telugu film, Showtime, didn’t release yet, and my recent film Aakatayi didn’t quite work well at the box-office. However, I learnt a lot from both the films and they prepared me to be more confident when I joined the sets of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. I am pretty emotional and overwhelmed right now because this is going to be my calling card in Telugu cinema,” Rukshar said in a recent interview.
The actress also praised Nani for being a huge inspiration saying, “He is quite knowledgable and passionate about filmmaking. I look up to him because he worked really hard to be where he is.”
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?