“My first Telugu film, Showtime, didn’t release yet, and my recent film Aakatayi didn’t quite work well at the box-office. However, I learnt a lot from both the films and they prepared me to be more confident when I joined the sets of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. I am pretty emotional and overwhelmed right now because this is going to be my calling card in Telugu cinema,” Rukshar said in a recent interview.
The actress also praised Nani for being a huge inspiration saying, “He is quite knowledgable and passionate about filmmaking. I look up to him because he worked really hard to be where he is.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced