Following the blockbuster success of his debut film, RX 100, there was a lot of anticipation surrounding young director Ajay Bhupathi’s next film. Ajay was said to be in talks with popular young heroes like Ram, Dulquer Salmaan, Bellamkonda Sai and then Naga Chaitanya.
Until recently, speculations were rife that Ajay’s next project will be with Chay and Samantha. However, the project was reportedly shelved due to reasons unknown. Now, Ajay’s project with Bellamkonda Sai is back in news. In a latest interview while promoting Sita, Sai himself has confirmed that he is still in talks with Ajay Bhupathi for his next project. We will have to wait for a few more weeks for the official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M