Following the blockbuster success of his debut film, RX 100, there was a lot of anticipation surrounding young director Ajay Bhupathi’s next film. Ajay was said to be in talks with popular young heroes like Ram, Dulquer Salmaan, Bellamkonda Sai and then Naga Chaitanya.
Until recently, speculations were rife that Ajay’s next project will be with Chay and Samantha. However, the project was reportedly shelved due to reasons unknown. Now, Ajay’s project with Bellamkonda Sai is back in news. In a latest interview while promoting Sita, Sai himself has confirmed that he is still in talks with Ajay Bhupathi for his next project. We will have to wait for a few more weeks for the official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off
- Film and political celebs condole Vijaya Nirmala’s demise