Following the blockbuster success of his debut film, RX 100, there was a lot of anticipation surrounding young director Ajay Bhupathi’s next film. Ajay was said to be in talks with popular young heroes like Ram, Dulquer Salmaan, Bellamkonda Sai and then Naga Chaitanya.
Until recently, speculations were rife that Ajay’s next project will be with Chay and Samantha. However, the project was reportedly shelved due to reasons unknown. Now, Ajay’s project with Bellamkonda Sai is back in news. In a latest interview while promoting Sita, Sai himself has confirmed that he is still in talks with Ajay Bhupathi for his next project. We will have to wait for a few more weeks for the official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon