RX100 has shocked even the trade circles by collecting good money at the box office. The film passed the Monday test with flying colors and collected close to 1 crore on its fifth day.
With this, the total share of the film is 6.14 crores which is a very good amount for the makers. The distributors are seeing good money as they have bought the film for very fewer prices.
This week’s run will be quite key for the film and looking at the word of mouth things look good for this film. Ajay Bhupathi directs this film which has Karthikeya and Payal Rajput as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film