Sai Dharam Tej surprised Megastar Chiranjeevi with a special gift on the occasion of his birthday. The actor gifted a custom made sword, which was specially manufactured in Amritsar, to Chiranjeevi and the latter is said to be quite thrilled to have received this gift.
It’s well known that Tej is extremely close to both Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, and Chiranjeevi too has encouraged Tej a lot ever since Sai Dharam Tej made his foray into films.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Chiranjeevi’s forthcoming film Syeraa Narasimha Reddy which has a huge star cast including Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Kiccha Sudeep and Nayanthara. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Ravi Varman is the cinematographer. Ram Charan will be producing the film.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion