Sai Dharam Tej surprised Megastar Chiranjeevi with a special gift on the occasion of his birthday. The actor gifted a custom made sword, which was specially manufactured in Amritsar, to Chiranjeevi and the latter is said to be quite thrilled to have received this gift.
It’s well known that Tej is extremely close to both Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, and Chiranjeevi too has encouraged Tej a lot ever since Sai Dharam Tej made his foray into films.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Chiranjeevi’s forthcoming film Syeraa Narasimha Reddy which has a huge star cast including Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Kiccha Sudeep and Nayanthara. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Ravi Varman is the cinematographer. Ram Charan will be producing the film.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December