The pre-release event for Naga Chaitanya’s soon-to-release romantic family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, was held in style last night. Nagarjuna and Nani, who will soon be seen in Devadas, were the chief guests at the event.
Addressing the Akkineni fans at the event, Chay said, “Akkineni fans are our biggest strength and weakness. Although you are showering unconditional love, you never expect anything except for a hit from us. From now on, I will keep fans in mind before I sign a film and make them proud. Shailaja Reddy Alludu will make fans proud.”
Starring Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna in important roles, Shailaja Reddy Alludu is directed by Maruthi. Produced under Sitara Entertainments banner, the film is all set to hit theaters on September 13.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake