Sandalwood production house Hombale Films made its mark in the Indian film industry with the films KGF and Kantara. The great thing about these films is that, though they were made in Kannada, audiences across the nation lapped up the flicks big time due to the intriguing content and different presentation.
Currently, Hombale Films are bankrolling Salaar starring PAN India star Prabhas. The latest update is that the title of Hombale Films’ next project will be coming out tomorrow at 06:55 PM. The film marks the debut of Yuva Rajkumar.
The Kannada actor belongs to the legendary Rajkumar family. This will be an action drama, and the makers assure that the film will leave the audience on the edge of their seats. More details about the project will be unleashed tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- No postponement for King Khan’s Jawan?
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food