Released on 17 July 2015, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan went on to become a huge hit and grossed over Rs 630 crores worldwide. The film released in China last week and is running successfully.
With its latest total of $11.50 million (Rs 74.75 Crs) at the Chinese box-office until Tuesday, Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s latest worldwide gross now totals to Rs 711 crores. With this, Bajrangi Bhaijaan becomes fifth Indian movie to enter the 700 crore club. Bajrangi Bhaijaan is next only the country’s highest grossers like Dangal (Rs 2,122 Crs), Baahubali The Conclusion (Rs 1,710 Crs), Secret Superstar (Rs 965 Crs) and PK (Rs 864 Crs).
Bajrangi Bhaijaan also had Kareena Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshali Malhotra in crucial roles. Kabir Khan had directed the movie, while Salman Khan, Kabir Khan and Rockline Venkatesh had produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here