After being one of the top actresses down South, actress Samantha made an impressive debut in the Hindi entertainment scene with the acclaimed Amazon Prime Video series, The Family Man 2. Samantha’s intense performance in the role of a rebel fighter has won her the Best Actress award at the recently concluded IFFM 2021.
After winning the award, Sam interacted with the Bollywood media and revealed that she is open to signing more Bollywood projects in the future. Sam also said that her main criteria for choosing the scripts is the urge to portray the kind of roles she has never played in her career so far. Sam recently wrapped up Shaakuntalam’s shoot and is currently completing the Telugu-Tamil multi-starrer featuring Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Badri: Another change in the re-release date
- Poll : Will Pawan Kalyan’s Unstoppable episode break the previous records?
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told