After being one of the top actresses down South, actress Samantha made an impressive debut in the Hindi entertainment scene with the acclaimed Amazon Prime Video series, The Family Man 2. Samantha’s intense performance in the role of a rebel fighter has won her the Best Actress award at the recently concluded IFFM 2021.
After winning the award, Sam interacted with the Bollywood media and revealed that she is open to signing more Bollywood projects in the future. Sam also said that her main criteria for choosing the scripts is the urge to portray the kind of roles she has never played in her career so far. Sam recently wrapped up Shaakuntalam’s shoot and is currently completing the Telugu-Tamil multi-starrer featuring Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person