Actress Samantha recently won the SIIMA Best Actress award for her performance in Oh Baby! Sam’s comic expressions and emotional performance in the role of an old woman trapped in a young woman’s body impressed her fans and critics.
Now, Samantha revealed her wish to explore the comedy genre in her future projects. In a latest interview with a popular national news agency, Sam revealed that comedy is a difficult genre and that she is keen on doing an out-and-out comedy entertainer in near future.
Sam will next be seen in Gunasekhar’s mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, and the Tamil triangular romantic entertainer co-starring Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?