Actress Samantha recently won the SIIMA Best Actress award for her performance in Oh Baby! Sam’s comic expressions and emotional performance in the role of an old woman trapped in a young woman’s body impressed her fans and critics.
Now, Samantha revealed her wish to explore the comedy genre in her future projects. In a latest interview with a popular national news agency, Sam revealed that comedy is a difficult genre and that she is keen on doing an out-and-out comedy entertainer in near future.
Sam will next be seen in Gunasekhar’s mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, and the Tamil triangular romantic entertainer co-starring Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Aishwarya Lekhsmi – In Matti Kusthi, we depicted men & women are equal entertainingly
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Noted US distributor to release these two feel-good films
- HIT 2 begins on a massive note in the USA
- Unstoppable S2: Aha drops interesting promo of next episode
- Karthik Aryan snatches one more film from Akshay Kumar?