Samantha is all praise for PS Mithran, who directed Abhimanyudu, an upcoming action thriller which revolves around the concept of cyber warfare and data theft. The film’s Tamil version is named Irumbu Thirai, and it also stars Vishal in a lead role.
Talking about the director, Samantha said she was quite impressed with Mithran’s conviction. “In my career, I have never had faith in a new director but Mithran’s conviction changed my perception. His narration was thoroughly impressive. Though Irumbu Thirai is a commercial film, the situations are realistic and convince the audience with logic. As I said, I haven’t worked much with newcomers but I am happy that I made the decision of joining hands with Mithran in Irumbu Thirai,” the actress said in a recent interview.
Samantha also revealed that she won’t be seen in a cute and bubbly role, unlike her previous Tamil films. “I play a
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date