Samantha is all praise for PS Mithran, who directed Abhimanyudu, an upcoming action thriller which revolves around the concept of cyber warfare and data theft. The film’s Tamil version is named Irumbu Thirai, and it also stars Vishal in a lead role.
Talking about the director, Samantha said she was quite impressed with Mithran’s conviction. “In my career, I have never had faith in a new director but Mithran’s conviction changed my perception. His narration was thoroughly impressive. Though Irumbu Thirai is a commercial film, the situations are realistic and convince the audience with logic. As I said, I haven’t worked much with newcomers but I am happy that I made the decision of joining hands with Mithran in Irumbu Thirai,” the actress said in a recent interview.
Samantha also revealed that she won’t be seen in a cute and bubbly role, unlike her previous Tamil films. “I play a
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date