Samantha is all praise for PS Mithran, who directed Abhimanyudu, an upcoming action thriller which revolves around the concept of cyber warfare and data theft. The film’s Tamil version is named Irumbu Thirai, and it also stars Vishal in a lead role.
Talking about the director, Samantha said she was quite impressed with Mithran’s conviction. “In my career, I have never had faith in a new director but Mithran’s conviction changed my perception. His narration was thoroughly impressive. Though Irumbu Thirai is a commercial film, the situations are realistic and convince the audience with logic. As I said, I haven’t worked much with newcomers but I am happy that I made the decision of joining hands with Mithran in Irumbu Thirai,” the actress said in a recent interview.
Samantha also revealed that she won’t be seen in a cute and bubbly role, unlike her previous Tamil films. “I play a
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer