After scoring three super hits in the first half of this year, actress Samantha is determined to continue her success streak with three more releases in the second half of 2018. Her much-awaited investigative thriller, U-Turn, is slated for release on September 13.
In a recent interaction with a popular Telugu daily, Samantha revealed how she approaches her characters. “As soon as I listen to a script, I unknowingly introspect myself about the character. This is followed by an extensive research. Perhaps I have acquired this habit due to experience. Of course, after all my individual preparation, I will perform according to my directors’ views eventually,” said Samantha.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb