Samantha’s divorce from Chay Akkineni disappointed everyone. She was trolled brutally on social media but the way Sam handled the entire situation was so good to see.
Speaking about the same in an interview with Filmfare, Sam says “I thought I would crumble and die due to separation from Naga Chaitanya but thanks to my mental strength, I handled the situation like a fighter”.
Sam also says that she was facing an all-time low but decided to take things head-on after hearing her inner voice which asked her to speak about her issues and come out of them.
Adding further, Samantha says that her humble beginnings in the industry made her stay strong, and now, she has started from scratch once again and will silence her critics by doing the best work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat
- Varun Tej kills it in the new teaser of Ghani