A day after news broke out that Samantha had opted out of Mani Rathnam’s upcoming film Kadal, the actress revealed why she had to take this decision. “Been pretty sick fr a while now can’t wait to get better. Unfortunately coz of this I hv had to opt out of mani sirs film.my loss… Bt had to do it..coz my being sick left my dates in a huge mess. Also my other films are 60pc complete while I hv nt yet shot for mani sirs film..so I guess this had to happen..” Samantha posted on Twitter. Few days ago we had reported that the shooting of Seethamma Vaakitlo Siriamalle Chettu had to be postponed because Samantha was sick. Looks like it’s taken a heavy toll on some of her other projects as well. Meanwhile, there’s a strong buzz in Kollywood that Thulasi, younger daughter of Radha, has replaced Samantha in Kadal. She’s 14 years old and since Mani Rathnam was looking for a teenager to play the lead role opposite Gautham, Karthik’s son, Thulasi seems to be a good fit.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party