Samantha has signed yet another brand endorsement deal and this time she’s going to be the brand ambassador for Paragon, a leading footwear company. In the past, she had endorsed other top brands like Dabur Vatika and Lux, apart from several other saree brands.
Confirming the news, Samantha posted on Twitter saying, “Now I don’t mind going back to work#cantcomplain. Really happy to announce my association with Paragon. Shooting their commercial in Chennai.” Earlier this month, Samantha took sometime off and went on a vacation to London. Now, she’s back in India and she is expected to join the sets of her upcoming film Rabhasa sometime soon.
Few of her other films, including VV Vinayak’s film, Suriya Anjaan and AR Murugadoss untitled film, are at different stages of production. Samantha will soon be seen in ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam which will hit the screens later this summer.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience