This morning, the makers of Ram Charan and Samantha’s upcoming period village drama, Rangasthalam, did something unusual. They released a special teaser, introducing Samantha’s Rama Lakshmi character. The teaser received a thunderous response from all quarters and clocked over 3 million digital views in no time.
Samantha took to Twitter this evening and revealed that it was Ram Charan, who, along with director Sukumar, pushed for the teaser. “I think it was a lovely gesture. Thank you very much,” Samantha said.
Like Samantha said, it is indeed a rare gesture from any Indian movie team to release a special teaser for its heroine and Charan, Sukumar and Rangasthalam’s team are winning everyone’s appreciation.
Releasing a special teaser for the heroine is not something that usually happens . I know that Charan pushed for it along with @aryasukku ❤❤I think it was a lovely gesture . Thankyou very much 😍
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) February 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture