Actress Samantha made her OTT debut with the acclaimed Amazon original series, The Family Man 2. Sam’s menacing act as a separatist rebel won applause from all quarters. This resulted in Bollywood filmmakers evincing interest in writing roles for Sam.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Samantha might join hands with The Family Man 2 creators Raj and DK yet another time. Even this collaboration, if and when materializes, will be for a web-series and Sam will be playing a lead role in it. Recently, Sam, Raj and DK took part in a masterclass at the ongoing International Film Festival of India, Goa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh