Samantha, one of the most sought after actresses down south, is on a signing spree in Tamil. After teaming up with leading stars like Suriya, Vijay and Vikram for a handful of big ticket films, the actress is currently shooting for Dhanush starrer VIP 2. Even before the film’s shoot came to an end, Samantha signed yet another project featuring Dhanush in the lead.
Yesterday, National Award winning director Vetrimaaran announced the revival of his long delayed film, Vada Chennai, starring Dhanush and Samantha. The shooting will commence from September and the film will feature top rated technicians.
On the other hand, Samantha has not signed any Telugu film after the release of summer blockbuster, S/O Satyamurthy.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date