Sana Khan, who scorched the screen in films like Mr Nookayya and Kalyram’s Kathi has gone into hiding. Sana has been missing from the time cops had booked a case against Sana and her cousin Naved for trying to kidnap a 15-year-old girl. The complaint which was lodged by the girls mother said that Sana’s cousin was in love with the young girl and had been threatening to marry him. When the girl rejected the offer, Naved along with Sana and a few other friends tried to kidnap the girl when she was returning from her classes.
While Sana’a two friends Kshitij Gopinath Dubey and Vismit Vilas Ambre were arrested, Sana was missing from action. Sana’s absence has also caused a huge loss to the shoot of Salman Khan’s Mental where Sana Khan plays a major role in the film.
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away