The trend of Bollywood re-making super hit films from Tamil and Telugu movies is not new, and the latest in this list will have Sanjay Dutt in the lead role. This Bollywood star will appear in the re-make of Balakrishna’s hit film ‘Lakshmi Narasimha’ The movie’s director will be from the south too, K.S. Ravi Kumar and it is being produced by T.P. Aggarwal. Prachi Desai of ‘Rock On’ fame will play the lead role opposite Sanjay.
Starting Monday, the production team began filming in Ramoji film city for the movie and will continue to stay there for about 48 days until a majority of the filming is done. The scenes in the story involving the Deputy Commissioner of Police have already been filmed and the flashback is set to be filmed here in Hyderabad. Prakash Raj will play the villainous role in the film, while Om Puri, Murali Sharma, Mukesh Tiwari and others will appear in key roles.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans