Sanjeevani, a 33 minute Telugu short film directed by young filmmaker Mahesh Vivaazion, is currently streaming on MX Player. Produced by Rekha Srinivasulu, the film has been awarded at several film festivals.
Sanjeevani is set in a village in Telangana. The film primarily showcases the emotional bond between an old man named Dasharatham and his school-going granddaughter, Sudha. The film mirrors the pure and earthy human emotions in a village milieu, and audiences can experience a slice of village life.
Dasharatham works as a daily wager in his village farmlands. One night, Sudha gives him a life lesson which convinces him to bury the differences with his estranged younger brother and reunites him after 30 years. But the real twist in the tale arises at the end, and the revelation leads to an important message on organ donation.
All the actors, especially the child actress who played Sudha and the senior actor who portrayed Dasharatham’s role, are impressive. The director and producer must be lauded for coming up with such an important message-oriented film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?