Finally, on its 16th day, Sanju, the much loved biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, has entered the Rs.300 crore nett club. On Saturday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.6.75 Cr and took its latest total to Rs. 300.60 Cr nett.
Sanju is the 7th Bollywood film to enter the Rs.300 crore club. Sanju will surpass Padmaavat (Rs.302.15 Cr) today. The film will then set its eyes on the highest grossing Bollywood flicks like Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Rs.320.34 Cr), Tiger Zinda Hai (Rs.339.16 Cr) and PK (Rs.340.8 Cr).
Whether this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to cross Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr) remains to be seen. Baahubali The Conclusion stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 Cr.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially