Finally, on its 16th day, Sanju, the much loved biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, has entered the Rs.300 crore nett club. On Saturday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.6.75 Cr and took its latest total to Rs. 300.60 Cr nett.
Sanju is the 7th Bollywood film to enter the Rs.300 crore club. Sanju will surpass Padmaavat (Rs.302.15 Cr) today. The film will then set its eyes on the highest grossing Bollywood flicks like Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Rs.320.34 Cr), Tiger Zinda Hai (Rs.339.16 Cr) and PK (Rs.340.8 Cr).
Whether this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to cross Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr) remains to be seen. Baahubali The Conclusion stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 Cr.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon