All that insiders know about director Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film with Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi is that it is a heart-warming tale of romance between youngsters – Sai and Chai, and that the duo will speak in the Telangana dialect in the film.
Sekhar Kammula’s last outing at the box office with Sai Pallavi was Fidaa and it was a huge success. They will surely be waiting to repeat that.
And it looks like the audience can now expect to get a glimpse of the film this Wednesday on occasion of Sankranti as the makers plan to release a look from the film.
While the film is rumoured to be titled Love Story, the first look will give a confirmation on the same. Currently, the shoot of Love Story is going on and the whole team has geared up to generate a positive buzz about the film since a lot depends on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal