It is a known fact that the shooting of Allu Arjun’s film, Sarainodu, in Boyapati Srinu’s direction is progressing at a brisk pace. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to release the first look of the film on the 26th of January.
As reported earlier, the audio release will be held of February 14th. The film has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Teresa as the leading ladies.
Produced by Allu Aravind under Geetha Arts banner, the buzz is that the film is shaping up extremely well and Allu Arjun will be seen in a rugged avatar. SS Thaman is scoring the tunes for this film which is likely to hit the screens in April.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next