Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming action entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is nearing its completion. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Hyderabad at a jet speed and currently, the makers are canning a grand climax episode in an ancient building under action choreographers Ram-Lakshman’s supervision. Pawan, villain Kabir Duhan Singh and others are taking part in this shoot.
After wrapping up the climax portion, the unit will fly to Switzerland to can a couple of songs later this month. With this, the entire shooting will be wrapped up and the film will be ready for a humongous release on April 8. The film’s audio, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, is expected to be unveiled in the third week of this month.
Bobby is directing this film and Pawan is co-producing it along with Sharrath Marar and Eros International. Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan’s romantic interest in Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release