Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming action entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is nearing its completion. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Hyderabad at a jet speed and currently, the makers are canning a grand climax episode in an ancient building under action choreographers Ram-Lakshman’s supervision. Pawan, villain Kabir Duhan Singh and others are taking part in this shoot.
After wrapping up the climax portion, the unit will fly to Switzerland to can a couple of songs later this month. With this, the entire shooting will be wrapped up and the film will be ready for a humongous release on April 8. The film’s audio, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, is expected to be unveiled in the third week of this month.
Bobby is directing this film and Pawan is co-producing it along with Sharrath Marar and Eros International. Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan’s romantic interest in Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?