Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming action entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is nearing its completion. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Hyderabad at a jet speed and currently, the makers are canning a grand climax episode in an ancient building under action choreographers Ram-Lakshman’s supervision. Pawan, villain Kabir Duhan Singh and others are taking part in this shoot.
After wrapping up the climax portion, the unit will fly to Switzerland to can a couple of songs later this month. With this, the entire shooting will be wrapped up and the film will be ready for a humongous release on April 8. The film’s audio, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, is expected to be unveiled in the third week of this month.
Bobby is directing this film and Pawan is co-producing it along with Sharrath Marar and Eros International. Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan’s romantic interest in Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’