Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much awaited film under young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi’s direction, Sarileru Neekevvaru, was launched on a grand note in Hyderabad yesterday the film’s shooting will kick-start from June.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Mahesh said that Sarileru Neekevvaru has a great script and that it’s very different from what he has done in his last two films. “I am looking forward to starting the film soon,” Mahesh concluded.
Sarileru Neekevvaru, also starring Rashmika Mandanna, Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu, is being produced by Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju along with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainmen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project