Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much awaited film under young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi’s direction, Sarileru Neekevvaru, was launched on a grand note in Hyderabad yesterday the film’s shooting will kick-start from June.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Mahesh said that Sarileru Neekevvaru has a great script and that it’s very different from what he has done in his last two films. “I am looking forward to starting the film soon,” Mahesh concluded.
Sarileru Neekevvaru, also starring Rashmika Mandanna, Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu, is being produced by Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju along with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainmen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down