Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much awaited film under young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi’s direction, Sarileru Neekevvaru, was launched on a grand note in Hyderabad yesterday the film’s shooting will kick-start from June.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Mahesh said that Sarileru Neekevvaru has a great script and that it’s very different from what he has done in his last two films. “I am looking forward to starting the film soon,” Mahesh concluded.
Sarileru Neekevvaru, also starring Rashmika Mandanna, Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu, is being produced by Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju along with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainmen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandamuri Ramakrishna – Tarakaratna’s health is improving
- Poll : How is Nani’s Dasara teaser?
- Nani’s Dasara teaser looks terrific
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next