Mahesh Babu’s latest action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, opened earlier today and received a unanimous positive response from fans. The film has performed decently even at the overseas box-office, including the US and Australia.
Until the latest updates after the completion of the premiere shows, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a gross of $758K from 291 locations across the US. Total gross from a few more locations is yet to be reported. With the positive word of mouth and reviews, the film will have a solid weekend at the US box-office.
On the other hand, in Australia, the film has collected A$232K from just 31 locations, with a per screen average of over $7.4K. The film has surpassed Saaho’s premiere record and stood only next to Baahubali 2 in the all-time top Telugu premiere grossers in Australia. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date