Mahesh Babu’s latest action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, opened earlier today and received a unanimous positive response from fans. The film has performed decently even at the overseas box-office, including the US and Australia.
Until the latest updates after the completion of the premiere shows, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a gross of $758K from 291 locations across the US. Total gross from a few more locations is yet to be reported. With the positive word of mouth and reviews, the film will have a solid weekend at the US box-office.
On the other hand, in Australia, the film has collected A$232K from just 31 locations, with a per screen average of over $7.4K. The film has surpassed Saaho’s premiere record and stood only next to Baahubali 2 in the all-time top Telugu premiere grossers in Australia. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19