The post-production of Sarileru Neekevvaru is happening on a brisk pace and Devi Sri Prasad is already busy working on the BGM of the film.
In his busy day, he was surprised by the film’s DOP Ratnavelu who joined him in his studio in Chennai and the talented technicians chilled for a bit.
Seen here in the above picture are DSP and Ratnavelu. Sarileru is directed by Anil Ravipudi and has Mahesh Babu and Rashmika as the main leads.
His LENS has no FENCE..
His PASSION has no BOUNDARIES..
1&Only @RathnaveluDop Sir..
It was Awesome 2 hav U in d Studio Dear Randy sir! Lov Ur positivity & Humbleness❤️🙏🏻
Waiting 2 witness ur MAGIC in #SarileruNekevvaru @urstrulyMahesh @AnilRavipudi @AnilSunkara1 @iamRashmika pic.twitter.com/EBBWii1cH3
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) November 6, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t