Sarileru Neekevvaru has made solid money from the past few days and has now collected close to 78 crores share to date in the two Telugu states.
The talk is that the film will also make good money today and will cross the 85 crores share in the Telugu states. The holiday season is helping the film in a big way.
The success celebrations will happen today and this event will create an even bigger buzz for the film in the coming days. Anil Ravipudi directed Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary