In a massive achievement, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is all set to surpass the rare Rs 100 share milestone in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana today. Sarileru has already emerged the highest grossing film in Mahesh’s career within just a week.
According to the latest updates from the production house, Sarileru Neekevvaru fully utilized the Sankranthi festive holidays advantage and collected a mammoth total of Rs 98.82 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in 9 days. The film is still going steady at almost all the centres across the twin Telugu states.
Below is Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP & TG area-wise shares breakdown:
|Nizam||Rs 32.1 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 14.25 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 16.2 Cr|
|East||Rs 9.75 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.36 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 7.77 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.88 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 3.51 Cr|
|Total 9-day AP, TG share||Rs 𝟗𝟖.𝟖𝟐 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic