In a massive achievement, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is all set to surpass the rare Rs 100 share milestone in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana today. Sarileru has already emerged the highest grossing film in Mahesh’s career within just a week.
According to the latest updates from the production house, Sarileru Neekevvaru fully utilized the Sankranthi festive holidays advantage and collected a mammoth total of Rs 98.82 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in 9 days. The film is still going steady at almost all the centres across the twin Telugu states.
Below is Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP & TG area-wise shares breakdown:
|Nizam||Rs 32.1 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 14.25 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 16.2 Cr|
|East||Rs 9.75 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.36 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 7.77 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.88 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 3.51 Cr|
|Total 9-day AP, TG share||Rs 𝟗𝟖.𝟖𝟐 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film
- Vamsi Paidipally on backfoot- What will be his next step?
- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date