It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu has started shooting for his new film Sarkaru Vaari Pata post the second wave of COVID. The shooting of the film is going in full swing as we speak.
Now, the latest update from director Parasuram is that Mahesh will be seen in a full-on fun avatar and the film is filled with whistle-worthy scenes in both halves.
The fun quotient in both the halves is going to be hilarious along with the action episodes says the source. If Sarileru Neekevvaru showcased Mahesh in a cheerful avatar, SVP will take it to the next level as per the news.
Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in this film which is based on a bank scam. Thaman scores the music for this film which also has Arjun in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number