As per the industry insiders, the pre-release business has been locked at a whopping 120 crores. So, the film needs a blockbuster talk from day one to make the above-said numbers.
There is no doubt that the film will make big on the long weekend but once the weekdays start, the film needs to stick on and continue to mint money. Let’s see whether this happens or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Salaar’s new schedule
- This heroine not part of NTR30?
- Bindu Madhavi to become Bigg Boss OTT winner?
- Major update on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Parasuram gets busy – Finalizing locations for his next
- VD-Sam’s Khushi to have a solid romance