Hero Nagarjuna was the special guest at the audio launch event of Mahanati, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. Speaking at the event, Nagarjuna revealed that it was Savithri who introduced him to the Telugu film industry when he was just about 8 months old.
“Savithri garu carried me on her shoulder in my first silver screen appearance in Velugu Needalu,” Nag said. He also revealed that he used to feel shy and hide whenever he saw Savithri during his childhood.
“How can my son play my father? I should be doing that,” Nag joked about his son Naga Chaitanya playing his father ANR’s role in Mahanati. “I guess I am too old for the role. But I am happy that my daughter-in-law Samantha and son Chay are part of this landmark biopic. I’m getting a lot of positive vibes about the movie,” Nag added.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief