Bengaluru beauty Nidhhi Agerwal made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. The 24-year-old actress is all set to foray into Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s just commenced thriller, Savyasachi.
Now, Nidhhi is making headlines for refusing to endorse a leading fairness cream brand. The young starlet was recently approached to endorse a fairness face wash by a popular skincare brand. However, Nidhhi politely refused the offer as it went against her principles.
“This is something I definitely will not endorse as I condemn any kind of discrimination. It sends across the wrong message,” Nidhhi told a leading English daily while explaining why she had to say no to the offer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating