Bengaluru beauty Nidhhi Agerwal made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. The 24-year-old actress is all set to foray into Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s just commenced thriller, Savyasachi.
Now, Nidhhi is making headlines for refusing to endorse a leading fairness cream brand. The young starlet was recently approached to endorse a fairness face wash by a popular skincare brand. However, Nidhhi politely refused the offer as it went against her principles.
“This is something I definitely will not endorse as I condemn any kind of discrimination. It sends across the wrong message,” Nidhhi told a leading English daily while explaining why she had to say no to the offer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?