The unit of Naga Chaitanya’s ongoing thriller, Savyasachi, has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities in Hyderabad and are all set to fly to the US. The American schedule will begin on May 4 and last for 15 days. Crucial scenes featuring all the core cast will be shot in this schedule.
Savyasachi is a riveting thriller and the movie will also be high on family emotions. Chay essays a role that’s never seen before on the Indian silver screen. Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady. Tamil star Madhavan and former heroine Bhumika Chawla are essaying crucial roles in the movie.
Savyasachi is being directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by Mythri Movie Makers. MM Keeravani is the film’s music composer. The film is going to hit the screens in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday