Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi is fast wrapping up its shooting formalities. The film’s striking ‘first punch’ was unveiled recently and it impressed fans. In Savyasachi, Chay’s character has an ambidextrous trait which gives him a rare skill of using both his hands effectively.
Savyasachi’s team is currently shooting a unique concept fight sequence at a steel factory in Thoopran, Medak district. Popular action choreographers duo Ram-Laxman are supervising the stunts and this entire action episode will be a major highlight of Savyasachi.
Premam fame Chandoo Mondeti is directing this high concept thriller. Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agerwal is the leading lady in Savyasachi. Madhavan and Bhumika will be seen in crucial roles. MM Keeravani is composing music for the movie and Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling it. Savyasachi is slated to hit the screens on June 14.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon