Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi is fast wrapping up its shooting formalities. The film’s striking ‘first punch’ was unveiled recently and it impressed fans. In Savyasachi, Chay’s character has an ambidextrous trait which gives him a rare skill of using both his hands effectively.
Savyasachi’s team is currently shooting a unique concept fight sequence at a steel factory in Thoopran, Medak district. Popular action choreographers duo Ram-Laxman are supervising the stunts and this entire action episode will be a major highlight of Savyasachi.
Premam fame Chandoo Mondeti is directing this high concept thriller. Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agerwal is the leading lady in Savyasachi. Madhavan and Bhumika will be seen in crucial roles. MM Keeravani is composing music for the movie and Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling it. Savyasachi is slated to hit the screens on June 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?