The highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed. The first two installments were super-hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie Masss.
Directed by Venkat Prabhu, Masss is a supernatural thriller with Nayanathara and Pranitha playing the female leads. The shooting is currently underway and the makers are planning for a summer release.
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil