There’s no stopping Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar. This emotional musical drama is winning the hearts of Chinese audience and is recreating the box-office history. Until now, Secret Superstar has grossed over $114.52 million (Rs 736.03 Crs) in China, taking its latest worldwide gross to Rs 869.73 Crs.
With its phenomenal run across China, Secret Superstar has dethroned Aamir Khan’s PK (Rs.854 Crs) and stood third in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies, next only to Dangal (Rs.2,122 Crs), Baahubali 2 (Rs.1,708 Crs). Secret Superstar is also the second highest grossing non-Hollywood film in China after Dangal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post