Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara have teamed up for the film ‘Anamika’. The movie is getting ready to hit the screens in the second week of December. The makers originally tried to get the film out for Dussehra, but the conditions were not very feasible for this.
The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages. Sekhar Kammula has worked on the script and some minor changes have been made to make the film suitable for Telugu viewers.
Nayanathara is a talented actress and this script should give her ample scope to showcase her talents.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out