Hero Naga Chaitanya and director Sekhar Kammula collaborated with each other for the first time and the result is Love Story. The film is releasing on September 24. In a latest promotional interview, Sekhar revealed that he and Naga Chaitanya will be working with each other for the second time.
Sekhar revealed that he will plan another film with Naga Chaitanya after he wraps up his next film with Dhanush. Incidentally, Sekhar never repeated his heroes ever since the beginning of his career. If his project with Chay materialises as planned, it will be the first time that Sekhar will be repeating his hero for the second time.
Sekhar also revealed that he has planned Leader’s sequel with Rana Daggubati. However, he hinted that the project will take some time before being finalized. This project will mark Sekhar’s second collaboration with Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- OTT: Blockbuster Malayalam movie gets its OTT date
- Star Telugu actor assures fans about his next