Noted actor Sathyaraj, famous for playing Kattappa in the epic Baahubali duology was reportedly rushed to a hospital in Chennai later last night.
Sathyaraj had recently tested positive for Covid and he was self isolating. His condition deteriorated last night and he was immediately rushed to a private hospital in Chennai.
The medical team attending Sathyaraj is yet to provide an official update on his current condition.
We at 123Telugu wish Sathyaraj a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian tennis legend Sania Mirza retires
- Samanyudu Trailer – Action-packed and gripping
- Akhanda: Special shows on a special day
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?