Senior character artiste Jayasudha’s elder son Nihar Kapoor is all set to tie the knot. The wedding will take place on February 26 next year. Nihar will marry a Delhi-based marketing executive named Amrit Kaur.
Nihar Kapoor is the eldest son of Jayasudha and Jatin Kapoor. In March this year, before the general elections, Nihar and Jayasudha joined the YS Jagan-led YSRCP party in the party’s Andhra Pradesh wing. Nihar has a younger brother, Shreyan Kapoor, an actor and a national level shooter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s special care towards Jyothika’s film
- Yet another crucial meeting between Talasani and Tollywood producers
- Vamsi Paidiaplly to approach Mahesh once again
- Exclusive Interview : Digangana Suryavanshi – Seetimar will bring me good recognition
- Latest-Dil Raju to stop doing this from now on?
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix