National award-winning choreographer Sivasankar master is battling for his life after being diagnosed with Covid-19. The senior choreographer, who won the prestigious National Award for Magadheera’s ‘Dheera Dheera’ song, was admitted to AIG Hospitals in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 4 days ago. His condition is said to be serious.
Doctors treating Sivasankar Master have informed that 75 percent of his lungs have been infected with Coronavirus. Even Sivasankar’s elder son has been hospitalized in a critical condition after contracting the virus. The veteran choreographer’s wife has also been infected with the deadly virus and she is currently under home quarantine. Their younger son Ajay Krishna has been taking care of the entire family in these hard times.
123telugu.com wishes Sivasankar master and his family members a speedy recovery!
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release