We have already reported that Balakrishna’s much-awaited 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will kick-start in August second week. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady.
Now, it looks like the film’s makers are pulling off an interesting casting coup. As per the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be turning villain for Balayya. Apparently, Srikanth’s role will be quite menacing and given his acting prowess, he is expected to pack a punch with his performance.
We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. C Kalyan will be producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19