We have already reported that Balakrishna’s much-awaited 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will kick-start in August second week. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady.
Now, it looks like the film’s makers are pulling off an interesting casting coup. As per the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be turning villain for Balayya. Apparently, Srikanth’s role will be quite menacing and given his acting prowess, he is expected to pack a punch with his performance.
We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. C Kalyan will be producing the movie.
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July