We have already reported that Balakrishna’s much-awaited 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will kick-start in August second week. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady.
Now, it looks like the film’s makers are pulling off an interesting casting coup. As per the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be turning villain for Balayya. Apparently, Srikanth’s role will be quite menacing and given his acting prowess, he is expected to pack a punch with his performance.
We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. C Kalyan will be producing the movie.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love