Senior heroine Jayaprada is all set for a massive comeback to the silver screen this year. The actress turned politician is currently working on various projects across Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.
On February 23, Jayaprada’s Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Kinar, Keni in Tamil, is going to hit the screens. Jayaprada had already shot for two Telugu movies – Sarabha and Suvarna Sundari, and both the movies will be releasing this summer.
Jayaprada is playing crucial roles in all these movies and she’s keen on collaborating with young filmmakers who’re coming up with interesting scripts of late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser
- After Nani’s Meet Cute, young actress signs a web-series for top OTT