Senior heroine Jayaprada is all set for a massive comeback to the silver screen this year. The actress turned politician is currently working on various projects across Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.
On February 23, Jayaprada’s Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Kinar, Keni in Tamil, is going to hit the screens. Jayaprada had already shot for two Telugu movies – Sarabha and Suvarna Sundari, and both the movies will be releasing this summer.
Jayaprada is playing crucial roles in all these movies and she’s keen on collaborating with young filmmakers who’re coming up with interesting scripts of late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film