Senior heroine Jayaprada is all set for a massive comeback to the silver screen this year. The actress turned politician is currently working on various projects across Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.
On February 23, Jayaprada’s Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Kinar, Keni in Tamil, is going to hit the screens. Jayaprada had already shot for two Telugu movies – Sarabha and Suvarna Sundari, and both the movies will be releasing this summer.
Jayaprada is playing crucial roles in all these movies and she’s keen on collaborating with young filmmakers who’re coming up with interesting scripts of late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu