Senior heroine Jayaprada is all set for a massive comeback to the silver screen this year. The actress turned politician is currently working on various projects across Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.
On February 23, Jayaprada’s Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Kinar, Keni in Tamil, is going to hit the screens. Jayaprada had already shot for two Telugu movies – Sarabha and Suvarna Sundari, and both the movies will be releasing this summer.
Jayaprada is playing crucial roles in all these movies and she’s keen on collaborating with young filmmakers who’re coming up with interesting scripts of late.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das