The sudden passing away of actress Sridevi has deeply affected her close acquaintances in the film industry. Senior producer Chalasani Ashwini Dutt had produced three movies – Aakhari Poratam, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Govinda Govinda, that featured Sridevi.
As a mark of respect to Sridevi, Ashwini Dutt has decided to dedicate his upcoming film, Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, to Sridevi. Mahanati is being directed by Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri in Mahanati. The film releases on March 29.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular heroine recounts how she taught a lesson to a molester
- When Pooja Hegde apologized to Bollywood hero
- Jayam combo to materialize soon?
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film