The sudden passing away of actress Sridevi has deeply affected her close acquaintances in the film industry. Senior producer Chalasani Ashwini Dutt had produced three movies – Aakhari Poratam, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Govinda Govinda, that featured Sridevi.
As a mark of respect to Sridevi, Ashwini Dutt has decided to dedicate his upcoming film, Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, to Sridevi. Mahanati is being directed by Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri in Mahanati. The film releases on March 29.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones