The sudden passing away of actress Sridevi has deeply affected her close acquaintances in the film industry. Senior producer Chalasani Ashwini Dutt had produced three movies – Aakhari Poratam, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Govinda Govinda, that featured Sridevi.
As a mark of respect to Sridevi, Ashwini Dutt has decided to dedicate his upcoming film, Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, to Sridevi. Mahanati is being directed by Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri in Mahanati. The film releases on March 29.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!