The sudden passing away of actress Sridevi has deeply affected her close acquaintances in the film industry. Senior producer Chalasani Ashwini Dutt had produced three movies – Aakhari Poratam, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Govinda Govinda, that featured Sridevi.
As a mark of respect to Sridevi, Ashwini Dutt has decided to dedicate his upcoming film, Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, to Sridevi. Mahanati is being directed by Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri in Mahanati. The film releases on March 29.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment