After making his directorial debut with the blockbuster Bommarillu nearly a decade ago, director Bhaskar has been struggling since many years without a proper hit. Most of Bommarillu Bhaskar’s previous films like Bangalore Days, Ongole Gitta, Orange etc were huge flops.
In these troubled times, looks like Bhaskar has finally found a ray of hope in the form of senior producer Allu Aravind. According to the latest reports, Allu Aravind has recently asked Bhaskar to come up with a decent script and the director is reportedly penning the script for his Tollywood comeback these days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point