After making his directorial debut with the blockbuster Bommarillu nearly a decade ago, director Bhaskar has been struggling since many years without a proper hit. Most of Bommarillu Bhaskar’s previous films like Bangalore Days, Ongole Gitta, Orange etc were huge flops.
In these troubled times, looks like Bhaskar has finally found a ray of hope in the form of senior producer Allu Aravind. According to the latest reports, Allu Aravind has recently asked Bhaskar to come up with a decent script and the director is reportedly penning the script for his Tollywood comeback these days.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush