It’s well known that legendary Kollywood actor director duo Kamal Haasan and Mani Ratnam are joining forces for a massive project after 37 long years. The last time both Kamal and Mani had collaborated was for their 1987 classic gangster drama, Nayagan (Nayakudu).
And here’s a sensational buzz that’s going viral on social media. Apparently, Mani Ratnam is pulling off a massive casting coup as he’s going to sign seven pan-India stars from the Southern film industry and Bollywood. While Trisha is said to be the frontrunner to play the leading lady in this prestigious film, Mammootty, Shah Rukh Khan and popular stars will be seen in crucial cameos in the movie. However, an official announcement from the makers is awaited.
AR Rahman will don the music composer’s hat for this biggie. Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies, Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal Films International and Udhayanidhi Stalin’s Red Giant Movies banners will be jointly bankrolling this epic project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks
- Rashmika Mandanna shares a note on negativity